I have big dreams, things that I really want to do.
If there are things that you want to do, you are going to be a step closer to achieving them by writing them down.
I have always gone with five things, anymore and you will be spreading yourself too thin, any less and you will be putting to many eggs in too few baskets.
The five things I have put down are
1) I would like an Ma in something
2) I want to have my name on a book somewhere
3) I would love to be published by Walker books at some point (I have always loved the work that they produce)
4) I would love to be published by Penguin someday (one of the biggest and best)
5) I would love to illustrate something for the folio society at some point.
Write down your top five aspirations.
I would love to know what they are but if you want to keep them secret then that is fine.
Journeys start with a first step. This could be your first five steps to creative success. I wish you the best of luck.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_syndicated() in /home/tamra/blog.directoryofillustration.com/wp-content/themes/ubergrid/single.php on line 76