WHAT’s UP MONDAY.
It’s hello-sunny in Wisconsin like there is no joke. Like I’m burning outside. This makes me think if I really want to move to some warmer areas. Unless there is an ocean or a sea nearby (and I mean—n e a r by like right there, in front of me) I’m not going anywhere warmer than WI.
So. Monday. Before I dive into what’s up in the past, let me just say that I’ve started experimenting with the 90/30 work/rest rule and it’s helping a lot.
I’ve set my Pomodoro to 90 min work (usually start at 8-9:30) and 30 min brake, then 90 min work and 1 hr brake, then 90 min work and 30 min brake and the final : 90 min work and 30 min brake. This way I have 6 hrs of work (and yes, responding to inquiries or writing a blogpost is also work) and if I start around 8am, I’m done around 5pm with so much rest executed. Brilliant. I’m on fire.
THE MEMO is: You may delay, but time will not ~ B.F.
WHAT’S IN THE PAST.
- KENTON. Kenton Magazine x Caitlin Power F/W 2013. I’ve decided to submit my illustration (below) to the contest. I struggled with it a bit; maybe because it was so hot outside or maybe because I was rushing through it or maybe because I was lazy. But I did it and I like it. I feel the rush to do more. Marcus from Drow A Dot said it’s amazing (Thank you Marcus!) and I have a chance to work with KENTON magazine. The only problem is I need bunch of you to vote for me once it’s round up to 5 winning people. Will you? (I’ll post the link once it’s ready)
- REST. 4 days of rest. Today I’m immersed in a web design project for a beautiful nutritionist. Have been working on it since my come back from Poland.
- HAIR. I found the perfect combo of washing your hair with baking soda + rising with ACV and oils. Will post soon.
WHAT’S IN THE FUTURE.
- YOGA. I’m recovering well and I’m starting my yoga on Wednesday.
- BOWS. Few more Bow Women from the series of Bow Women. Love BOWS. Have I mentioned BOWS yet?
- FASHION ILLOS. More pure fashion illustrations like the one for Caitlin Power. Plus my wacom is coming and I’ll be so much more free to design/edit outside of my office.
- 2 BOOKS are coming out : Work/Life from Uppercase and the book about patterns. I’m included, yeah, hell yeah. Just not linking yet, until they’re out.
Have a fantastic Week + Cheers! May I also say BOOYA!
The post Kenton Magazine x Caitlin Power F/W 2013 :: Illustration appeared first on Marta Spendowska.
See full post here: Marta Spendowska2013-07-08.