In comic book shops, on the iPad and in subscribers mailboxes now, on news stands everywhere tomorrow:
- Cover (Mark Fredrickson)
- The Fundalini Pages (Mike Morse, John Kerschbaum, Jeff Kruse, Hermann Mejia, Scott Bricher, Dick DeBartolo, Anton Emdin, Kenny Keil, Tom Cheney, Evan Waite, Paul Coker, Kit Lively, Teresa Burns Parkhurst, Sam Viviano (uncredited))
- Orange is the New Blecch (Desmond Devlin, Tom Richmond)
- Prohibitive Cost of Bathing (Scott Maiko, Scott Bricher)
- Fun Facebook Facts (Frank Santopadre & Evan Waite, John Martz)
- Planet Tad!!!!! (Tim Carvell)
- Phrases That Left the English Language in 2014 (Matt Lassen, Kevin Pope)
- MAD’s 2015 Middle Earth Calendar (Art: Hermann Mejia and Tom Richmond (uncredited))
- A MAD Look at Puberty (Sergio AragonÃ¨s, colorist: Tom Luthl)
- The Mad Vault- From MAD #251, Dec 1984 (Artist: Harry North, Writer: Tom Koch)
- The Strip Club (Dakota McFadzean, David DeGrand, Kenny Keil, Christopher Baldwin, Box Brown, Kit Livley & Scott Nickel, Nathan Cooper)
- Spy vs. Spy (Peter Kuper)
- AAUGH Reverse Mortgages (Writer: Scott Maiko, Photogragher: Irving Schild)
- MAD Deconstructs TV Talk Shows: TMZ Live and TMZ on TV (Desmond Devlin, Tom Bunk)
- The Best of the Idiotical (Uncredited)
- Questions We’d Like to Ask the Turkey Hotline (Scott Maiko, Josh Mecouch)
- Drawn Out Dramas- Various places throughout the magazine (Sergio AragonÃ¨s)
- The MAD Fold-In (Al Jaffee)
- The iPad Air- A MAD Ad Parody (Uncredited)
This issue I do the art for Desmond Devlinâs whooping eight page parody of the Netflix show âOrange is the New Blackâ. I’d post a sneak peek of that, but the marketing guys at WB are busy trying to convince some putz to pay for a web exclusive of it, so until they give up on that hopeless idea I can’t post anything.
Now, What are you waiting forâ¦ a fershlugginer invitation?!? Go out and buy a copy, clod!
See full post here: Tom's MAD Blog!2014-10-13.