A few weeks back, we let you know about Jason Seiler‘s collaboration with many artists to create an tell-all book on how to succeed as an artist, financially and artistically.
The Kickstarter campaign is up and running now so go check it out, spread the word, and help them fund it.
For the past 3 years, Jason Seiler has been working with 12+ guest artists to create a tell-all, no holds bar, everything-you-need-to-know book about how to succeed as a commercial illustrator. It includes both tips on technique and even more importantly, tips on how to run your business.
Currently in its fundraising stage, the Kickstarter Campaign for the book will launch next week. We will post the link when it is posted.
Follow them on their facebook page and website.
But enough from me, here is Jason to tell you more about it:
What can I expect from the book?
- To receive a beautiful and highly educational collectors art book with over 250+ pages of gorgeous art from some of the world’s best assembled artists and industry professionals candidly speaking on what it takes to make it to the top
- You will gain access to THE ONLY ART BOOK with immersive QR interactive video content playable directly form the book
- You’ll be motivated, inspired and plan your path to creative success
- You’ll learn methods and best practices to produce mind blowing results in less time and hot to stay focused
- You will learn and discover how Jason and his friends went from a struggling artist into being the globally celebrated and acclaimed artist he is today.
- You will discover exclusive painting and drawing techniques and promotional tips from internationally celebrated artists
- You will understand about Art techniques, Business of Art, networking, Tax Techniques of Canada/USA, copyrighting, self promotion and commercial exposure, web marketing and self branding.
- You will learn about everything you need or will need to know eventually as you advance in the industry. You will learn from our mistakes and successes.
- As a backer you will get a chance to ask one question that we will try to pass onto our artists, creative directors and hiring heads who we will be interviewing for the book
- You will even know what these artists EAT for breakfast!!
You will have the front seat in front of the professionals that will hire you. By learning directly from Industry In this one of a kind book we’re bringing our stories, our experiences, our proven concepts and techniques in art, illustration, design, and business that will teach, motivate and inspire you to push yourself further creatively. We’ll share struggles, successes we’ve had and you’ll discover how to turn your passion into a lifetime career you love. You’ll learn directly from the pros that are making an impact on the creative industry and are acclaimed and recognized internationally and wanted to give back and share with all of you what’s worked in their careers. We’re artists just like you, we’ve struggled and we’re huge fans of everything creative. We still work hard to maintain the flow of our creative juices. Remember; there are no shortcuts or substitute for hard work, but there are ways of working smart instead of hard and this book will teach you that, so you can focus on what’s really important; becoming the best freaking artist you can be.
– See more at: http://sketchoholic.com/flipbook/the-complete-artist-how-to-succeed-in-the-creative-industry-with-jason-seiler-marcin-marcin-and-elite-artists#sthash.tjHHSDIm.dpuf
See full post here: RICHARD SOLOMON ARTISTS REPRESENTATIVE2013-11-27.